4th
October 2026
Dear All,
After
swimming on Monday I planted Garlic, Shallots and over wintered onions. Kate
had a doctor’s appointment and discussed her painful hip and knee and was
recommended physio and given a booking for Friday.
Here
she is practicing:
I
have been tackling the FYM mountain and have dug 3 patches so far.
There
is still some colour on Kate’s allotment.
Kate
gave Adrian a bread making lesson as he has been given a machine.
Bob
Kitson had a trial session at the Day Care Centre as he has regressed quite
badly in recent weeks.
I
have been working on my Biographies subject this week, this year’s choice is
Robert Louis Stevenson. U3A term begin on Monday and my other course is WW1.
Someone
posted some interesting photos of Over Green through the seasons on Facebook
this week;
Over
thumped Longstanton 5 v 0 in a cup match yesterday.
Best
wishes
Mike
& Kate







No comments:
Post a Comment